Brighten up your table with these beautiful organic jute placemats in Fairisle color. They come as a set of six in their own flat basket. Also available: a set of coasters in a basket.
Why we love jute
- It is a truly green product.
- Jute does not require fertilizers, so it is a purely organic product.
- Jute is the most durable natural fiber.
- When you’re done with it, it’s biodegradable.
- These fair trade products are made in Bangladesh, where jute grows naturally.
- They are made by a team of skilled artisans who craft each item individually.
How to care for your jute placemats
- Since it is a natural fiber, imperfections occasionally occur, but in our opinion these add to the charm of the product.
- Jute will always try to return to its natural state, so it is advisable to protect it from direct sunlight as this can sometimes cause fading.
- You can clean it with soap and water – and remember that you can use both sides to wear it evenly.