A clothes steamer is an efficient and gentle alternative to both ironing and washing. The steam will leave your clothes smooth, wrinkle-free and removes all signs of the garment ever being worn.
Create either a pressed or a more natural look. Cirrus No.3 Iron Steamer is a hybrid between a steamer and an iron, making it possible to steam your clothes any way you prefer. This iron steamer will make your clothes wrinkle-free, smooth and appealing in no time. The hot steam also reduces bad smells and kills bacteria, making it a great alternative to washing.
How it Works
Depending on how you steam, you can achieve either a pressed or a more natural look with this iron steamer. It has an ironing plate that heats up to the same temperature as level 1 on an iron, that helps to improve the steam quality and dry the fabric, and gives the option to also iron your clothes and textiles. Its curved shape with a textured surface enhances the friction between the mouthpiece and the fabric, making your steaming even more efficient.
- Keeps clothes wrinkle-free, fresh and smooth in between washes
- A hybrid between a steamer and an iron – creates both a pressed and a natural look
- More efficient, with the best steam quality among our handheld steamers
- Can both stand up and lie down when hot or not in use
- A unique geometrical silhouette with selected design elements
- Smaller than a regular handheld steamer – ideal to bring on travels
- Energy efficient – runs on only 1000W
- Wearable ironing tool included – making it even easier to steam
- Works on all materials except leather and suede. Be gentle on silk
- On/Off switch
- Auto-shutdown – turns off after 30 mins of inactivity
- Anti-puff feature – minimizes water leakage when steaming
- Water Tank: 90 ml
- Warranty: 1 year
- Material: recyclable heat resistant PC
- Woven cord: 2.3 m
- Weight: 0. 86 kg
- Dimensions: 24.65x14x8 cm
- Power Voltage and Frequency: EU, CN, IL, UK, CH, KR: AC220-240V, 50-60Hz, 1000W US, CA, TW: AC110-120V, 50-60Hz, 1000W JP: AC100V, 50-60Hz, 1000W
- Power: 1000W
- Cirrus No.3 Iron Steamer
- Wearable ironing tool
- User Manual
- Mouthpiece protection cover
Can I steam delicate fabrics even if the ironing plate is heated?
Yes, you can still steam any delicate fabrics, like viscose and cashmere. Be gentle on silk.
Do I need to descale Cirrus No.3?
It is equipped with certain limescale traps that minimize the risk of limescale clogging the steamer. However, if you live in an area with hard water we always recommend using steam/bottled/filtered/distilled/battery water, to make your Cirrus No.3 last longer.