Gently remove dust, dirt and hair from your clothes and home textiles. This Clothes Brush is a sustainable option to a plastic garment roller and is 100% vegan – made from oak, sisal fibers and cotton.
How It Works
A few strokes with our Vegan Clothes Brush and dust, dirt and hair will easily come off. Particularly useful on fabrics like denim, cotton, outerwear and home textiles. Cannot be used on delicate fabrics like silk and chiffon.
- 100% vegan – made of oak, sisal fibers and cotton
- Leaves no traces of glue (like tape rollers)
- Easy to bring on weekend- and business trips
- Most useful on fabrics like denim, cotton, outerwear or home textiles – cannot be used on delicate fabrics like silk and chiffon
- Size: 26x 3,4 x 4,5 cm
- Handle: Oak with dark wax oil
- Bristle: Sisal fibers
- String: Cotton
Can I use this Vegan Clothes Brush on any fabric?
No, we do recommend being careful and not use the brush on delicate materials like silk or chiffon, since the brush’s sisal fibers are quite rough and hard in order to be effective.
Is this a “vegan” brush?
Yes, that is correct. This brush is made from sisal fibers, oak and cotton, all of which stem from the plant kingdom.
What’s the benefit of using sisal?
The positive thing about using sisal in the making of products is that it is absorbing more carbon dioxide than it produces, and its waste can be used as bioenergy or fertilizer. Meaning, it is a very gentle material that is completely biodegradable in nature.