Cheer up your table with these beautiful placemats in Shiraz colour. They come as a set of six in their own shallow basket. Also available, a set of coasters in a basket.
Why We Love Jute
- It is a truly green product.
- Jute requires no fertilisers, so it is a totally organic product.
- It is the hardest wearing natural fibre for durability.
- When you are finished with it, it is biodegradable.
- These Fair Trade products are skilfully crafted in Bangladesh, which is where jute grows naturally.
- They are made by a team of skilled artisans who make each item individually.
How to Care for Your Jute Placemats
- As a natural fibre, there will be imperfections occasionally, but we think they just add to the charm of the product.
- Jute will always try to revert to its natural state, so it is advisable to keep out of direct sunlight as this can sometimes cause fading.
- You can clean with gentle soap and water – and remember, you can use both sides for even wear.