This is not just another scented spray. This is biotechnology! Clothing & Shoe Mist is lightly perfumed; however, the real power is in the active bacteria culture than helps eliminate unwanted odors.
Taking care of your wardrobe has never been easier. Just put your garments on hangers, spray the mist directly on the fabrics, and TA-DAH – your clothes are ready to use again. When needed, spray the inside of your shoes and make them feel fresher instantly. The mist can be used on all textiles that withstand a small amount of water.
- Refreshes textiles, clothes, knits, jeans, activewear, jackets, outerwear, shoes and bags etc. ect.
- Removes and prevents unwanted odors
- Gentle to sensitive textiles, like wool and cashmere
- Less washing means smaller carbon footprint
- Saves water and reduces textile wear-and-tear
- Travel lighter and smarter with fewer items to pack
- Probably your best travel companion ever (carry-on size)
- Discreetly scented with Bergamot and Oak
Questions & Answers
How does the Clothing & Shoe Mist effect the ecosystem?
This product is easily biodegradable (with hours). The packaging is made of recyclable plastic and should be sorted as hard plastic packaging.
How do I use the mist?
The spray is ready-mixed for direct use in shoes and textiles. Spray directly on the surface, let work and dry. Repeat of necessary. For best result, pre-treat shoes and other textiles before using them.
How on earth does this work?
The mist uses the power of nature`s own cleaners, microbes. They take care of the biological degradation in nature, by producing enzymes and other substances that break down organic matter. Microbes are also a vital part of human health and our ecosystem. in simple terms: The good bacteria “eat” the bad ones.
What`s in the bottle?
Water (of course), bacterial culture and perfumes. <3% non-ionic surfactant, methylisothiazolinone, benzisothiazolinone and n-octylisothiazolinone.
How do I store the opened bottle?
An opened bottle is stable for at least 6 months. Normal room temperature works fine, but please avoid direct sunlight.
– Moisture – sensitive materials, such as leather, can stain from the water.
– for ultimate result, spray directly on the source of the smell for, not straight into air like a perfume.