Eco | Recycled Rugs
With stylish designs in an attractive range of colours, our recycled rugs not only look great but feel supremely soft underfoot. With every inch made with recycled plastic, they’re the perfect way to add an eco-friendly touch to your home environment.
Recycled Rugs Care Tips
Our recycled rugs are both soft and durable, and look great too. Here are some extra care tips you can follow to keep your recycled rug looking its best:
- Turn it over regularly to avoid excessive wear
- When shaking your rug, roll the end before taking hold to stop any stretching
- When vacuuming recycled rugs, do it gently with the brush bar in a high position
- Soap and water is perfect for spot cleaning a recycled plastic rug
- If you see a loose thread on your recycled rug, be sure to cut it away and not pull on it
- Your recycled rug is suitable for machine washing, but wash it at a cool temperature (30°C) with a small amount of detergent, avoiding softener
- Don’t tumble dry your rug – leave to dry naturally, without draping on a line as this can cause a crease
- For large areas, you can treat your recycled plastic rug like carpet and can clean it with a commercial carpet cleaner or soap and water
- Our recycled rugs are extremely hard-wearing, and their recycled plastic material makes them mildew-resistant and suitable for outdoor use in porches or on decking, where they won’t rot or fade in sunlight
- Joins in the rug arise naturally in the plastic recycling and manufacturing process, and are not a sign of a fault with your rug.
Browse and Buy Eco-Friendly Rugs Online
You can browse and buy any of our recycled plastic rugs online today, and don’t forget, we also have a beautiful range of jute rugs for sale too!
Showing all 5 results