Our unique Carnival Rug is a beautiful contemporary rectangular jute rug that will bring an air of freshness into any room. Practical and stylish, this jute rug adds a cosy touch to interiors making a house feel especially homely.
Reasons You’ll Love Our Jute Carnival Rug
- It is a truly green product;
- Jute requires no fertilisers and is completely organic;
- It is the hardest wearing natural fibre, and when you are finished with it, it is biodegradable;
- It is made in Bangladesh, where jute grows naturally;
- It is made by a team of skilled artisans who make each item individually.
As a natural fibre, there will be imperfections occasionally, but we think they just add to the charm of the product.
Jute will always try to revert to its natural state, so it is advisable to keep it out of direct sunlight as this can sometimes cause some fading.
Please treat this jute rug as you would any carpet. You can vacuum it, and clean it with gentle soap and water – and remember, you can use both sides for even wear.
For 152(W) x 244(L) cm (5` x 8`) size rug please contact us.